In this episode…
We’re discussing the main changes the new Football Manager release (FM19) has brought to the way we play the game.
Key changes to our play:
- Less aggressive
- Less involved in training
- More reliance on pre-set tactics – adjusting as needed to team
- More involved in individual training, beginning to get involved in overall training
- Looking more to develop young players
- Less reliance on building a tactic from basics. Now using pre-set, with very small tweaks to suit individual players
- Slowed down gameplay between pressing continue – due to more in depth training etc
- Looking at restructuring staff from day one, rather than letting contracts expire and re-building slowly over time
Our FM19 saves:
Sam – Has gone to Belgium to play as Standard Liege, with a decent degree of success mid way through the season. His reason was simple, he wanted a change from the usual UK or Germany saves he’d been focused on in the past.
Mark – Has gone with Sunderland, with one goal – achieve promotion to the Premier League. For further details on this save go to wheelfelloff.wordpress.com, where Mark is blogging about this Sunderland save – read the introduction post HERE.
Contact the show:
Follow us on iTunes, Stitcher, etc. Leave a review.