In this episode…
Sam and Mark discuss how they manage the expectations of the club board, the players and themselves in Football Manager.
Areas covered in the episode:
- Board expectations; such as silverware
- How do we manage a team to achieve the best chance of winning trophies
- Managing finances using signing and player development and how this affects our ability to meet expectations
- What do players expect from us as managers
- Contract talks
- Motivational team talks and tactics
- Realistic/ambitious expectations we have from the players
Contact the show…
FOLLOW US ON ITUNES, STITCHER, ETC. LEAVE A REVIEW.