In This Episode…
FM19 is widely regarded as the most realistic version of the game to date. However, where does it go from here? Where do SI draw the line on realism?
Possible features to make the game more realistic:
- Activities such as spying on opposition training sessions
- Giving all gate money to lower league opposition – Abramovich did that when he first took over. He gave Notts the £250k match money as they were in administration
- Manager sent off during a game – which would require being able to interact with the match officials
- Players failing drugs tests, going out on benders before games etc. Player behaviour in other words.
- Club takeover by fraudsters, pushing the club further in to the mire
- Clubs getting fined for the behaviour of their fans – affecting the finances of said club.
- Club bans from competitions due to fan behaviour
- Clubs having to play games behind closed doors, due to behaviour of fans
- Club owner/chairman goes into meltdown. Posts dick pics on twitter, puts the club up for sale.
- Manager gets involved in dodgy dealings.
- Death of players
What do features like these add to the game, if anything?
Contact the show…
Follow Us On Itunes, Stitcher, Etc. Leave A Review.
ROCK INTRO 3 BY AUDIONAUTIXIS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTIONLICENSE (HTTPS://CREATIVECOMMONS.ORG/LICENSES/BY/4.0/)